Project Type: Digital printing, short run book printing, hardback book printing, full colour printing, matt lamination, case binding, bespoke size book printing.
- Size: 248 x 170mm
- Pagination: 4pp cover + 52pp text
- Cover material: 150gsm Silk FSC mounted to inner 2.5mm board
- Endpapers: 120gsm Challenger Offset FSC
- Text material: 170gsm Silk FSC
- Print: Full colour CMYK throughout
- Specialist finish: Matt lamination to outer cover
- Binding: PUR bind text section and case bound to hardback cover
- Quantity: 100 copies
Working with our charity client we were tasked with producing a printed hardback commemorative book for key institutional founders and donators.
We helped with the design for print format and produced a selection of page layouts in advance for style selection before proceeding with full book artwork incorporating images and copy that were supplied to us. In order for our customer to fulfil a promotional photoshoot slot we also managed to provide an advance printed book dummy before the design was actually completed!
This short run hardback book print production was produced on our IGEN 5 digital press, benefitting from high quality colour digital printing and low cost production.
A matt laminate on the outer cover rewarded the book with an enhanced tactile feel.
Our client was ‘very emotional’ with the finished result. Not least because the book had been years in the making but also due to the transformation of a much edited Word document to a beautiful, professionally printed hardback book with eye-catching design and vibrant colours throughout.