Project Type: Prospectus printing, litho printing, matt uncoated papers, saddle stitch prospectus printing, embossed cover, specialist print finishes.
- Size: 250 x 210mm portrait
- Pagination: 4pp cover + 36pp text
- Cover: 300gsm Edixion-Challenger Offset FSC
- Text paper: 140gsm Edixion-Challenger Offset FSC
- Print: Print full colour CMYK throughout
- Specialist finish: Blind emboss to front cover
- Bind: Saddle stitch binding
- Quantity: 2,000 copies
We worked closely with a private school and an independent graphic designer to help produce this high quality printed school prospectus on a restricted budget. The brief was to create a highly visual concept that demonstrated the ethos, togetherness and happiness within the classroom and beyond: from pupil to teacher to parent.
With an added emphasis on resourcefulness and sustainability we chose to print onto a tactile part recycled matt uncoated paper and featured the school crest in the form of a specialist embossed finish on the cover. The photographs were of stunning quality, jumping off the printed page and the design style featuring the schools’ two prime colours (red and grey) was simple, clear and concise.
A combination of wonderful photography, skilful design and best quality prospectus printing proved to be a winning formula delivered within budget.