Project Type: Book printing, litho printing, case binding, luxury finishes, premium papers, spot Pantone colours, foil blocking
- Size: 240 x 280mm landscape
- Pagination: 4pp cover + 84pp text
- Cover: Dark Grey Wibalin mounted over 3mm inner board
- Endpapers: Grey Popset 170gsm
- Text paper: White Silk FSC 170gsm
- Print: Cover unprinted. Text prints in full colour CMYK + metallic silver plus seal throughout.
- Specialist finish: Cover foil block logo in sunken debossed panel.
- Bind: Case bound with head/tail pads and black ribbon marker.
- Quantity: 300 copies
- Additional: Bespoke premium presentation box with tray in matching dark grey Wibalin, blind deboss logo on lid.
Working alongside the client’s design agency team we provided luxury book printing for this high end marketing anniversary celebration project. This book cover demonstrates the benefit of combining Wibalin stock with a foil block emboss that generates a luxury, tactile sensitivity. The text section of the book printed on a smooth coated FSC paper helps brings the fantastic photography to life with crisp, clear and vibrant litho printing.
The case bound finish with head and tail bands complete with custom black ribbon add the finishing touches to create a stylish premium coffee table book.
We were instructed to despatch the completed books packed in bespoke printed cartons to the customers VIP list.
Our client was delighted with the entire design and print production and the book packs were in turn very well received by all recipients.