Project Type: Digital printing, full colour printing, bespoke guidebook printing, die cutting, custom shape brochure, wiro binding, encapsulation.
- Size: 170 x 240mm portrait
- Pagination: 38pp
- Material: 350gsm Symbol Freelife Satin FSC
- Print: Print full colour CMYK throughout
- Specialist finish: Die cut multiple pages to bespoke sizes and shapes
- Extras: All sheets encapsulated in high gloss prior to die cutting. Die cut encapsulated sheets collated, punched and wiro bound.
- Quantity: 50 copies
As one of the top London museums our client specialises in providing on-site activities for school visitors.
As part of their Discovering Architecture exhibition they required Information Guidebooks that were vibrant for colour, stimulating for the children and most importantly safe and durable so they could be handled and passed around students.
In collaboration with their design team we were tasked to die cut each page into bespoke shapes.
All leaves were covered in thick gloss encapsulation to give a robust finish so that children of all ages could utilise the components of the guidebook the activities and pass it on in good condition for the next session.
We completed the printed guidebook with a double wiro-bound finish. With strong and bold colours, our client was delighted with the final result.
Most importantly it passed the child handling test and is arguably one of the most durable and bespoke shaped books we have ever produced!