Project Type: Recipe card printing, leaflet printing, digital printing, personalised printing, luxury papers, collating and inserting, direct mail & fulfilment.
- Size: 250 x 175mm landscape
- Pagination: 2pp
- Stock: Silk FSC 300gsm
- Print: Full colour CMYK throughout.
- Finishing: Trim to size by version.
- Extras: Collate recipe cards into sets as per database supplied, insert into slipcase and carton pack in specific batches for client to pack with fresh food produce.
- Quantities: Total cards 130,000 copies per week.
We produced weekly recipe card leaflet printing to go into our client’s bespoke fresh meal order boxes to a strict deadline.
Printed leaflets in the quantities and as described above were produced inside a 48 hour timeframe between Tuesday and Thursday every week.
The printed collated inserts were delivered directly to food packaging specialists who inserted with fresh food into boxes and managed nationwide distribution of bespoke fresh food packs to over 30,000 homes in the UK every week.
On our part the scheduling was absolutely crucial in order to complete our key part of the supply chain but our high-quality digital printing and super-efficient staff reliably supported the client over a six year contract period and never let them down.
Great quality leaflet printing in large quantities delivered in short turnaround times by the Scanplus team.