A professionally produced prospectus is the gateway into your educational establishment.
Thoughtful design, informative copy, vibrant pictures and first class printing are essential components in communicating ethos and showcasing strengths. Scanplus has been working with a large number of schools and colleges from across the education spectrum for over 25 years. Over this period of time we have learnt that every school is different but every school is special in it’s own way.
We also provide a secure, in-house, fully integrated data processing, mailing and distribution service. Talk to us about how we can help reduce your distribution costs and benefit from postage discounts.
Please also visit our education page on this website to see the additional products and services we provide for schools, colleges and educational institutions.
- Sizes from A7 to A3 and any bespoke dimensions. Prospectuses can be produced in portrait, landscape and square formats.
- Wide variety of coated and uncoated stocks including luxury papers and optional thicker covers. Weights range from 80gsm up to 400gsm.
- Recycled papers and FSC accredited stocks are available. Use our recycled stamp certification to emphasise your commitment to the environment.
- Small and large print runs from one copy through to one million copies.
- Paginations from 4 pages up to 400 pages are available.
- Print in CMYK or add corporate colours with a range of Pantone options. We have both digital and litho presses to cover all requirements.
- Staple or saddle stitching, perfect binding, wiro or spiral binding and thread sewn binding all available.
- We check your artwork for print to ensure your files are correct.
- Scanplus utilise the latest technology to ensure the highest quality printed prospectuses every time.
- A wide range of luxury finishes are available including foil blocking, spot gloss UV, embossing, matt gloss and soft touch lamination along with die cutting.
- Mailing and fulfilment available to send prospectuses to prospective students around the world.